- Rigid PVC spiral and smooth inside for delivery and suction of liquids.
- Wall Thickness 3.8mm with 460g/m and a Bending Radius of 110mm.
- Working pressure at 20°C: 6 bar, Vacuum: 7 m.H2O, from -10°up to 60°C
- Special compounds which provides excellent resistance to odour permeability.
- Obtain a good flexibility at low temperature and a good ageing at high.
The Sanitation Marine Waste hose must handle sewage from the toilet to holding tank. A leak or odor permeation is very unpleasant, so you should choose and install your hose carefully.
The hose should be labeled as “Sewage Hose” and be smooth inside and on the outside and should be impermeable and thick.
The composition of the PVC components is decisive, because by the used PC softener you reach a smell impermeability, a high flexibility at low temperature and a long durability at high temperature.
By the use of high-quality synthetic raw materials the manufacturer Mèrlett guarantees a long life time.
The “Marine Waste Hose” is manufactured in Italy and is not harmful to human health.