- The SHEWEE is the ORIGINAL female urination device
- Allows women to stand to urinate without removing any clothing
- Reusable and lightweight at just 100g per SHEWEE Extreme – Material: Polypropylene (recyclable)
- SHEWEE Extreme twin pack includes 2 original units, 2 extension pipes, and 2 storage cases
- Perfect for traffic jams, camping, dirty toilets, festivals, women in the military (NATO approved) and much more
SHEWEE is the ORIGINAL female urinating device since 1999! it’s award winning, and one is sold every 3 seconds somewhere in the world! Use your SHEWEE for: – Camping – Long car journeys – traffic jams! – Travelling – Festivals – Cycling – Climbing – Skiing – Dirty toilets – Post surgery – Sports injuries – Pregnancy – Armed forces – Sailing, kayaking, canoeing and fishing – Mobility impaired – Policewomen … the list is endless! Don’t worry about cleaning it on the go, simply shake off the excess liquid, as the SHEWEE repels water. It is made from Polypropylene which is recyclable. Make toilet dilemmas a thing of the past with SHEWEE. Dimensions: 170mm x 35mm (unit), 190mm x 60mm (case), 150mm x 20mm (pipe) PLEASE NOTE: Pipe colour may vary.