- High efficiency PK Green 40W monocrystalline solar panel with 10A charge controller
- For motorhomes, caravans, camping or adds a 12V battery charger
- Strong rust-resilient frame with pre-drilled holes for mounting
- 10A charge controller with superior PWM technology included to protect battery, panel and other devices
- 40W monocrystalline solar panel with 1x 5m cable. Dimensions: 50.5cm (width), 2.5cm (thickness) and 55cm (height)
If you’re looking for the perfect 40W solar panel, you’ve found it. This solar panel has the latest solar technology, a superior build quality and comes with a 20 year power warranty.
It is ideal for:
Powering water fountains and features
Shed, caravan or boat lighting and motors
Charging 12V batteries, for example car batteries
If you’re using it to charge a battery – what’s great is that the panel will block reverse current, so that your battery retains as much charge as possible.
This charge controller will protect your battery and solar panel. It features superior PWM technology and built-in electronic fuse for additional protection.
We recommend a charge controller for all panels above 15W.
The monocrystalline solar cells are unlike most other solar panels. You will get more power from the same amount of sunlight compared to other polycrystalline panels. Which is great for cloudy UK weather!
Don’t worry about bringing the panel indoors for winter or rainy weather, the rustproof and weatherproof panel is robust to be left outside for as long as you want. It also has a superior build quality compared to most other panels. It has a robust factory fitted aluminium frame so you can mount it anywhere. There are even 4 pre-drilled holes for so you can mount it quickly.
Each panel is supplied with 5m cable.
We’re so confident in our panel that you get a 20 year limited power output warranty as standard. This warranty does not cover against weather damage, misuse, wear and tear.
– Voltage at maximum power (Vmp): 17.8V
– Current at maximum power (Imp) 2.25A
– Open circuit voltage (Voc): 22.3V
– Short circuit current (Isc) : 2.43A
– Panel dimensions: 50.5cm (width), 2.5cm (thickness) and 55cm (height)
– Weight : 3.1kg
What you get
– 40W monocrystalline solar panel
– 10A charge controller
1x 5m cable